This image may be protected by Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S.C.). Copyright restrictions applying to the reproduction and use of this image are available from the Sacramento Public Library.
Shown in circa 1910 is Folsom's grammar school, also known as Granite Elementary School. It was situated on Mormon Street, between Reading and Decatur streets. The pictured building was replaced in 1914.