Owned by Sonoma County Library. The Sonoma County Library makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Sonoma County Library. Please see additional reproduction and reuse information at https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library/order-photo .
This school was constructed in 1916 and designed by Adolph C. Lutgens (1857-1939) who also designed Sonoma's City Hall and Carnegie Library. The building currently houses the Sonoma Community Center and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Located on East Napa Street. GNIS Exact geocoding 13 Low resolution master image (72ppi) RGB IrfanView