Electronically digitized by the Palos Verdes Library District, from the Palos Verdes Homes Association Photograph Collection held in the Local History Room. Copyright status must be investigated before publishing or commercial use. To obtain permission and images for publication purposes please contact the Palos Verdes Library District.
Image shows view of the George W. Bruner residence, the first home completed in the Margate section, located on Via Machado on lot 14, block 1481, tract 6889 in Margate. View shows front yard and well-established landscaping of the single-story, four-room stucco house with tile roof, enclosed front patio and detached garage. Date Built: 1924 Photo Source: Palos Verdes Homes Association Citation: Palos Verdes Bulletin, October 1927, p. 1. PVH building permit #21.