For commercial reproduction please contact the National Library of Scotland by referring to http://www.nls.uk/copyright . For access to the originals please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org National Library of Scotland National Library of Scotland, George IV Bridge, Edinburgh, EH1 1EW, Scotland, UK The National Library of Scotland license the use of this content under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 UK: Scotland License. email@example.com
“The church. Kenya’s snows just visible.” Landscape view showing a road leading to a long thatched roof building, mountains can be seen faintly in the background. The Church is the Henry Scott Memorial Church, dedicated 26 September 1920, and the interior was furnished by the works department run by Mr Dennis. ❧ This image is from an album chronicling the time that Dr Archibald Clive Irvine (1893-1974) spent at Tumutumu (1919-1921) and some of the early years at Chogoria.