Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
NW corner of Orange & Myrtle Aves. Board of Trade booklet 1912. The Bank had several name changes. It was first the American National Bank, then the National Bank of Monrovia, and next the First National Bank in Monrovia. Then it was purchased by the Bank of Italy in December 1926.