Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Title supplied by cataloger. In 1956, Clock Country Club became the Candlewood Country Club. Aerially looking northeast over the Clock Country Club, located at 14000 Telegraph Road (upper left) in Whittier. The golf course takes up the lower right corner. Photograph dated January 30, 1955.
1 negative :safety ;12 x 14 cm. Photographic safety negatives