Electronically digitized by the Palos Verdes Library District, from the Palos Verdes Homes Association Photograph Collection held in the Local History Room. Copyright status must be investigated before publishing or commercial use. To obtain permission and images for publication purposes please contact the Palos Verdes Library District.
Image shows view of the Mrs. Fannie E.W. Wilkins residence (at right), located on Via Horquilla on lot 11 (parcel B) block 1830, tract 7540, and the William M. Sutherland residence (at left), located at 633 Via Horquilla on lot 11 (parcel A) in Malaga Cove. View looking northeast from hillside above shows back of the Sutherland home and west side of Wilkens home, which is a two-story, eleven-room stucco house with tile roof, two chimneys and attached two-car garage. The roof of a third house is visible in foreground. The oil wells in Torrance are visible in background. The Wilkins house was later owned by Mr. & Mrs. Frank A. Gesell (1930) and Mary C. Brightman (1932) and later became part of Chadwick School property. Date Built: 1926 Photo Source: Palos Verdes Homes Association Citation: Palos Verdes Bulletin, April 1927, p. 4. PVH building permit #93.