This project was supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian Made accessible through a grant from the John Randolph Haynes and Dora Haynes Foundation and Photo Friends
Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
PhotographÂ was edited for publication purposes In 2007, Fire Station No. 84 was relocated to new, larger quarters at 21050 Burbank Boulevard. The old fire station has since been demolished and replaced with the Costanso Fire Station 84 Park which opened in 2015. Photograph caption dated October 14, 1949 reads, "Div. Chief F. W. Moore of the Los Angeles Fire Department, and Capt. M. B. Farnsworth of Company 84, Woodland Hills, study map showing the area to be served by the new fire station and equipment."; See images #00133244 through #00133245 for all photos in this series.
1 photographic print :b&w ;21 x 26 cm. Photographic prints
00133245 ValleyÂ Times Collection HCNVT_d039_f22_i31 CARL0005581312 http://18.104.22.168/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/64064
Fire Station No. 84 (Los Angeles, Calif.) Fire stations--California--Woodland Hills (Los Angeles) Fire fighters--California--Los Angeles Men--California--Los Angeles Maps Woodland Hills (Los Angeles, Calif.) Valley Times Collection photographs